Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pinterest

Well, I finally gave in and joined Pinterest. I'm not sure what I'm doing and haven't had a lot of time to look through it, but I can see me spending hours on it. I couldn't spend a lot of time today because Baby E decided she didn't want to sleep more than a half hour at a time and Little L came home from daycare bouncing off the wall. It has been one heck of a day. But here are some quotes that I really liked. :)

                                                                        Pinterest

                                                                      Pinterest



I got to hear from the husband today. It's so much better when you know he is ok, even if the phone call is only for a short amount of time.
Now it's time to try and get some sleep and pray that Baby E sleeps through the night tonight. :)


5 comments:

  1. Aw, glad you heard from your husband! I'm sure that does your heart good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure does! It makes any day a great day to hear from him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to hear from your hubby! Even if the phone calls are short, it makes a world of a difference!

    And I am addicted to Pinterest lol. Come follow me! http://pinterest.com/wh0aitsmel/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Amanda, thank you! I really liked them so I decided to share them. :)
    @ Melissa, Yes it does make a world of difference hearing from him.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)