Sunday, February 12, 2012

Back to work I go

Ah shucks! I have to return to work tomorrow. That means getting up to an alarm (different from the Baby E alarm), getting showered, dressed and ready to get out the door by a certain time. Then I have to deal with 100 12-14year hormonal students while trying to figure out where my substitute left off. This could be an interesting week. At least it sounds like the kids are ready for me to come back, which is funny because if you asked them about me before I left they would have told you I was the mean teacher in 7th grade, now they think my sub is meaner than me. :) hehe! This could work to my advantage.

On another note. I was pretty annoyed last night. I was woken up to my phone ringing, thinking it was my husband, I answered it. The annoying part was that who ever was on the other line said nothing, then hung up. Now for all of you who have or had a husband in the sand box know what horrible things can go through your mind at that time of night. So, I stayed up thinking it was the husband and that he would call back, that maybe something was wrong with his phone. Well, as you can guess my phone never rang again. So, I lost a lot of sleep last night because of some stupid person who blocked their number!!!! I did find out later this morning that it was not my husband who called and this further annoyed me. I don't like those horrible thoughts going through my head, it's hard enough keeping them away during the day, but to have to deal with them alone at night with nothing to distract me is not ok.

On a lighter note. Someone I went to college with pinned a great idea onto pinterest and I think I might try my hand at creating something like it.



I'll post a pic of mine when it gets done. But doesn't it look like a great idea? I've been wanting to try meal planning for some time now and I think this would help me out.

Well, I must get the kids bathed and ready for tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry that you had that scare with the phone call. I cannot even imagine. What an awful feeling. :( I'm glad your husband is fine though!!

    Good luck with the new back-to-work routine!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn! Yea it really pissed me off and scared me at the same time. Not cool!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)