Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Army Wives

So, I saw this trailer posted first on The Musings of Lil Moo Moo's blog and had to also say how excited I am for this Sunday night. I started watching this show before I ever met my husband and became an Army Wife. I have loved this show from the beginning. I even got my husband hooked, he watched it up until Jeremy got killed. He was actually pissed at the show and hasn't watched it since. Anyways. I am super excited and will be watching the two hour premiere Sunday night, hopefully the kids will go to bed on time so that I can do this. :) Are you all excited?!?!?




6 comments:

  1. girl. I am so excited I CAN'T STAND IT!
    My hubby likes it too !! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great he likes it too! I know, Sunday will be a great day!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait! Set the dvr already. And told Nick he better leave me alone for 2 hours! What a good day Sunday will be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH my goodness Sunday will be an amazing day!!!! I'm hoping the kids will go to bed on time for me :)

      Delete
  3. I am so happy the new season is starting! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talk about a gut wrencher.. I cried from like the first scene on! Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)