Where has the time gone? We spent the evening at a family friends house like we have done in years past. The kids were able to go swimming in the cold pool and watch movies. We ate good food and spent time with good friends and family. Not the most glamorous or exciting, but fun nonetheless.
I have a few pictures from that night.
|Swimming in the cold pool|
|Silly little girl|
|I see this face more than you would think|
Now for some Goals:
* Find a place to start my Masters in Educational Leadership and get it started
* Attend information session on Leadership Academy
* Start working out at least 2 days a week (whether it's at home or at the gym)
* Start watching what I eat and limiting my pop intake.
* Read at least 1 book every 3 months (I already have one down. Just read The Good Girl and it was REALLY good)
*Start meal planning at least 2 meals a week
* Try a new dish every other week
* Get more organized
*Try to get on an actual budget
* Be more "present" with my kids
*Take the kiddos to the Zoo
*Start chores for the kids (like picking up toys before bed, making beds in the morning, helping a few little things around the house)
*blog a little more
I think these are doable goals for the upcoming year. What do you think?