Friday, February 10, 2012

Baby E's 2 month check up

We had Baby E's 2 month check up today. She did amazing during the check-up, that is until it was time for the shots. She got 3 shots and I have never seen someone's face turn the shade of red hers did. Oh my goodness!!!! She was so upset! It just broke my heart.
Our Baby E is now 13.7 lbs (that puts her in the 90th percentile, the doc said it was 70th I didn't believe her so I looked it up myself), she is 22in long (that puts her in the 25th percentile) and has a 41in head (that puts her above the 95th percentile). Little L as an infant was always below the 50th percentile for everything but his head (he was born a month early), so I guess the Husband and I produce children with big heads, must mean they have big brains ;)
Baby E has done amazing throughout the day, that is until about an hour ago. She decided her legs hurt and has been crying on and off for the last hour. Hopefully the Motrin will help her and we won't continue in this fashion for the rest of the evening.
Little L of course wants to be right in her face and be as loud as he can be right now. Gotta love the big brother. :)
Today was my last day off work, I return on Monday and I'm not looking forward to it. The only thing that makes it somewhat ok is that I get to see my biffle every day now. Oh and I get the Girl Scout Cookies I ordered on Monday. Yea for cookies!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeehaw for Girl Scout cookies!! Enjoy your weekend and good luck back at work!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I am super excited for the cookies!!! Thank you! I hope it will be a smooth transition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yay for the cookies!! And that your kiddos have big brains. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)