Friday, February 3, 2012

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

I'm really excited to be able to participate in my first MilSpouse Friday Fill-In :) Please check out Wife of a Sailor's blog to find out more.

  1. What is your favorite winter memory?
           My favorite winter memory is growing up in Michigan my dad paid the snow plow guys extra to plow all of the snow into one spot on our driveway that way I could have big mounds of snow to play in. I loved playing out in the snow for hours when I was younger.

2.  What is your current favorite TV show?
     I have a few, but my new favorite is the Big Bang Theory. When my husband was home on R&R we caught up on it on On-Demand and it is hilarious!!!! I also love Teen Mom, Teen Mom 2, The Real Housewives (all but Atlanta), House, Army Wives, Grey's Anatomy, Sons of Guns. I love any drama in my life to be on the TV and not in my real life. :)
     
3.  What was your favorite thing that happened in January?
      Having my husband home for R&R. It was the most amazing two weeks of my life.

4.  What is the best sound in the world to you?
      Hearing my husband play with our children. For one it means that he is home and safe with us, two he is an amazing father and is so cute when he plays with them.

5. What is the biggest lesson you have learned as a MilSpouse (or significant other)?
     The biggest lesson I have learned as a MilSpouse is you can't plan everything or control everything. If you plan it, the Army will change it. I've always been a control freak, but I have learned to let that go a little and realize things still work even if I don't  have every part of something planned. It's been a hard lesson, and one I am continuing to work on.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the fill-in fun and games! Your answer to #4 is awww-inducing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you for stopping by and seeing my little blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to start watching Big Bang Theory. A lot people have said it was their favorite show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really is a great show. I didn't think I would like it when I saw previews, but my husband made me watch it and I am so glad I did, it's super funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, we answered the same to number 5! It is a hard thing to learn.. also I'm the same way with my drama on TV. And I am totally jealous of your dad making you snow piles to play in!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)