Friday, April 6, 2012

Milspouse Friday Fill In



1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
I think one thing I would have changed last month was not contacting my in-laws. I think the more time that goes by the worse things are getting. But with everything else I have to deal with, I just don't have the time or patience to deal with adults who can't put their pride aside and make things right with their son who is in a war zone. I just don't think I can do it, but I know I should.

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in March? 
My daddy came to visit during my spring break. It was so nice having him visit. It was also so nice just to have another adult in the house!

3. Check your phone… who was the last person you called and what is your favorite thing about them?
My mom. She is amazing. She has been great during my entire life, but even more so now. She's an accountant so this time of year is always busy for her. But with M gone she has been so kind to let the kids and I come and visit on her only day off. She has also watched the kids for me so I could go out with my friends a few times and take a break. She also stayed with me the first couple weeks after Baby E was born. I couldn't ask for a better mother.

4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why?
I would be turquoise blue. My favorite color is blue and I think this is just a really calming blue. I want to be a calming influence on people.

5. What are you looking forward to in April?
Tax season over so I can hang out with my mom more. Being one more month closer to the end of the school year. And of course being one more month closer to my hunny coming home!!!!!!

If you want to join in, head over to Wife of a Sailor to link up!


1 comment:

  1. Aren't family the best? I am so so thankful that I decided to move home instead of staying at our previous duty station. Definitely not sure how I would have made it through.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)