Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday 5



Exciting
Outstanding
Fabulous
Peaceful
Upbeat
I decided to link up with Flip Flops and Combat Boots for Thursday 5. Head on over and link up!
It is exciting that Baby E is doing so much better. She is hardly wheezing anymore! It is so great!
It is outstanding that we are almost done with this deployment!!!! I am getting so very excited to finally see my husband I can hardly stand it.
It is Fabulous having Little L use the potty at home and at Grandma's house. He even used it at Preschool the other day!
The house is very peaceful when the kids decide to finally sleep at the same time. It is amazing!
I am upbeat that Little L loves his new preschool!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! So glad deployment is almost over! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)