Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy 3rd Wedding Anniversary!


Today is the husband and I's 3rd Wedding Anniversary. I cannot believe we have been married for three years. It sure doesn't feel like it, granted we haven't spent the last three years physically together. We haven't actually spent an entire year together since we first started dating. It's crazy! I cannot wait until we are actually able to celebrate our anniversary on its actual day. It sure would be nice. The husband is of course amazing and sent me a gift already. He got me a Vera Bradley skin for my laptop and a Vera Bradley lunch box for school. I hadn't even asked for anything and he came up with this all on his own! He really is a great guy.
I honestly never thought I would find a guy like him....I didn't think they existed and I also thought I was independent enough to not need a man. I had my share of relationships growing up and I was getting discouraged, especially after I graduated college. I was afraid I was going to have to settle just so I could get married. I actually thought about adopting another cat (I had two at the time), but I really didn't want to be the cat lady. I had done some eharmony dating when I lived up in Michigan and after another relationship failed, I decided to give it another shot. I am so glad that I did.....because that is how I met my amazing husband. You can read about it here. He truly is my best friend. I love talking to him, spending time with him, doing things with him. I feel like he completes me in some way. I never knew I could love someone the way I love him. It's hard for me to put into words just how much I love him and how much he means to me. I feel that I'm not very good at showing him how much I love him and wish I knew a better way to show him, but I just don't. I just hope he truly knows how much I do love him. I am so proud to be his wife and stand by his side. He is an amazing father, friend, soldier, leader, husband and man. I love him with my whole heart. If you want you can read about our first and second weddings. :) Yes we had two and once you read them you will understand why.
M,
These past three years have been amazing. I love you more today then I did on this day three years ago. I never thought I would find such an amazing man to love me, to be the amazing father to our children, to be my best friend. I just hope the next three years are better than the previous and maybe the Army will let me have you at home a little more :) just maybe. You are the love of my life and I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to you. I love you!

At our second wedding


3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I liked a status about this the other day.. but anywho.. happy anniversary to you two! I LOVE that last picture a tonnnn.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)