Friday, June 29, 2012

A pretty good day

We had a pretty good day. For one, it is almost the end of June, which means we are [  ] this much closer to the end of this deployment!!!!!
Also the kids went to preschool today, it was nice to have some time to myself, even if I spent most of that time running errands. I swear, when the kids are at preschool, I am not just sitting on my behind, I am generally running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get everything done. Little L sure does love preschool and so does Baby E. They are so good with them!!! Little L went potty at preschool again! He is getting sooo good at telling everyone when he needs to go pee pee. We just have to work on him pooping on the potty. He also stayed dry when we ran a few errands tonight. I was very proud of him!
I was also able to go to lunch with my mom today. It was so nice going just the two of us. We don't get to do it very often, so it was really nice and relaxing.
On another note I got a call from preschool saying Baby E had a low grade fever, which is par for the course with having shots yesterday. Tonight I found another reason for her fever, her first tooth poked through!!!! I can't believe our little girl has her first tooth! I can't believe she is old enough to have teeth yet.
What a great way to end the week.
TGIF
Little L wanted to hold his sister

This is how I found them this morning, giggling together

Our beautiful baby before her tooth poked through


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)