Tuesday, June 19, 2012

6 months (a few days late)

So our little girl is now 6 months old. (She actually became 6 months on the 15th, but who's counting?) I sure cannot believe she is already 6 months old!!!! Time sure is flying by, thank goodness.
We haven't had her 6 month check up but I know that she is 20lbs. We have had a lot of doctor appointments for her due to her wheezing. She hasn't stopped wheezing yet and they still are unsure of what it is. However, we are leaning a little more towards asthma. We had to run to the doctors yesterday because she had what I thought was a rash, but the pediatrician says it's eczema. I guess eczema and asthma go hand in hand. I also wonder if she has allergies. So we will explore those options. We have a check up with a pulmonologist on Thursday. I just want to figure out what is wrong with her. I just want her to be healthy. Also during our doctor visit yesterday we found out Baby E has a double ear infection and cannot wear pampers diapers anymore. :( Poor thing. But even through all of this and all of the doctors appointments, our little girl is generally always happy. She loves to smile and laugh and she loves to watch her big brother play. If her big brother gives her attention, no one else matters. Her attention is all on him. It's too cute!
She is rolling around everywhere. If she wants to get somewhere she will roll or kick her feet to get there. She is working on sitting up on her own. I know if she could crawl she would be gone. She wants to move so bad. She loves spending time on the floor or in her jumper. She is just a very happy baby and we couldn't be luckier.


1 comment:

  1. i just came across your blog. I would love if you could come check out mine. Maybe we could follow each other? let me know! I'd love to hear from you!
    -wHiT

    www.blacklittlebutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)