Friday, June 1, 2012
MilSpouse First Friday Fill-In
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
I would have liked to change how much our Baby E has been sick. I know I don't have a lot of control over it, but I just want her to be better. They still aren't sure what is wrong and I we are tired of going to the doctors to have them act like they know what it is, then do a procedure, then be back to square one.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in May?
Our Little L turned 3!!!!! Holy cow! Where has the time gone? I cannot believe we are parents to a 3 year old, it just doesn't seem possible.
3. June includes the first day of summer… what are your plans for the summer?
My lovely plans are to hang out with my kiddos, hang out with my biffle and other friends and get ready for HOMECOMING!!!!!!! Yup that right, we are on the downward end!!! Thank goodness!!!
4. Do you use the services on base (gym, financial planning, family services, daycare)? And if so, what’s your favorite one? (thanks to Shanon at Modern Meets Traditional for this question!)
We don't live on a base or near a base so unfortunately we are unable to use any of those services. :(
5. What are you looking forward to in June?
Our 3 year wedding anniversary (even though we don't get to celebrate together, again) and being another month closer to homecoming! Plus school being out! Yea! These kids can go bug someone else now. :)