Friday, May 4, 2012

MilSpouse First Friday Fill-In



1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
Not letting myself get so stressed out over little things. I feel like April was a hard month and I didn't do such a hot job of relaxing when I needed to. I need to remember that life is good and that I am a lucky girl for all of the blessings I have in my life.

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in April?
Ummm...that it is over and we are one more month closer to the end of this deployment. Did I say that last month? Oops! Can ya tell I'm done with this icky deployment? :)

3. What are your plans for Memorial Day?
Hopefully spending time relaxing with my kiddos. I would love to take them swimming at my mom's, so we will see. But otherwise, nothing special planned.

4. Have you ever traveled Space A? If yes, where… if no, would you ever try it?
No. I have never heard of it.

5. What are you looking forward to in May?
A few things. 1. School ending....I cannot wait to be away from that stress. 2. My Little L's 3rd Birthday!!! Can you believe he will be three? I sure can't! and of course 3. Being one more month closer to having my amazing husband home!

1 comment:

  1. Remember.. everyone is allowed to have their bad days.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)