Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Fill-in the blank

I saw this on The Life of a Military Family and thought it would be fun to link up.
 
 
 
 
1. The best surprise ever would be, going on our honeymoon. We haven't be able to take one yet and I think it would be great for M to plan the whole thing and surprise me. I love surprises! :)

2.     Meeting M and the birth of our children are my most favorite memories. Sorry I couldn't just pick one. All of them are my favorites for different reasons.

3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was  giving birth to our children. Labor is no joking matter and is very painful, but so worthwhile.

4. The best part of my day is   right now it's seeing my kids at the end of the day. They are both so excited to see me, and it just makes me smile and feel all warm inside. Also, hearing from M makes any day that much better.

5. Something I like that most people don't is I would have to say teaching middle school. I know there are quite a few people out there that like it, but most people give me this funny face when I tell them I teach middle school and actually like it. It's quite the balance between teaching them to be young adults but having them young enough to still need you.

6. Something I am willing to fight for is   my family and my marriage. Both are the most important things to me and I will do anything to protect them and keep them together.

7. Something you might not know about me is  Growing up I did competitive rollerskating for 8 years and then did ballroom dancing for 3 years.

1 comment:

  1. JEALOUS of the ballroom dancing. I've always thought that would be such an amazingly fun thing to know how to do. :) And I will be right there next to you fighting for my family each and every day. Love this post!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)