Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Past weekend update

This past weekend my favorite Aunt was in town. We spent quite a bit of time with her which made Little L soooo very happy. Friday M took the puppy to get groomed at our family friend's house. She looks like a puppy again!


Before the hair cut


After the hair cut












Then we headed over to my mom's house to visit with everyone. It was a lot of fun.
The next day I took the kids back over and my aunt, who loves tennis, tried to teach Little L how to play. He LOVED the one on one attention!!!!


Little E thought she needed to get in on the game too.



They had such a great day. After his tennis lesson Little L went to my grandma's house to play games with my aunt all by himself. He LOVED it. It was a great day! But both kids were super tired after having such fun!


Little E passed out in her princess chair

The next day we went over again and were only able to spend a little bit of time with my aunt before she left to go back home. But the kids sure loved it!


Little E decided she needed to carry Little L's backpack to the truck

It was a great weekend. I have some other pictures on my camera that I will hopefully get uploaded tonight. Or maybe tomorrow. We are going to dinner with my cousin (who is like a brother to me. We are both only children and grew up literally 10 mins away from each other, I'm sad we don't see each other as much anymore) and his new girlfriend. It should be fun!


2 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! I love the pups new haircut, too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for fun weekends!!! And goodness E is so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)