Wednesday, January 23, 2013

13 months....oops late again (photo dump)

Oh my dear lord, time has gotten away from me again. Our precious baby girl is over 13 months old now. Where has the time gone? She is quite the little demon girl. :)


Taking a nap on the floor and Roxy decided to join her

Pretty girl

Pretty girl, you are into EVERYTHING! I swear there are days that you get into everything and bug your brother just to get onto everyone's nerves. Then when you get yelled at you either turn those big blue  eyes on us with a look of innocence or you start the fake tears. Yup that's right, you have learned how to fake cry and produce tears while doing it. I don't know where you got it from, because mama couldn't do it if my life depended on it.


"Look mom! I shouldn't be up here, but I followed Little L!"
You have a special place in all of our hearts. You now LOVE to cuddle and play with daddy. And of course if he is eating something, you have to eat it too. Thankfully you are starting to take food from me, otherwise we might have a problem if he decides to deploy on us. You LOVE to walk around now that you have figured it out and love going where everyone else is. You hate being left in a room by yourself.
There are days where you can play by yourself and be such a good little girl, but most days you want all of the attention and to be playing with whatever your brother is playing with. You love your bath time and your bath toys.

Bath time!
You are still sleeping in your crib at night. We have set up the bottom bunk for you and have started to slowly get you used to sleeping on it. You should feel lucky, Little L didn't get out of the crib until he was almost 2. :)


Someone loves her new bed :)


Pretty Princess bed for a pretty girl
I only ask that you stop antagonizing him and the dog and the cat. One day, one of them is going to bite you.
Everyone who meets you comments on how pretty and good you are (if they only knew the tantrums that you can throw). We have our work cut out with you. But I must say, you have a special place in my heart as well. Not just because you are my child, but because I always wanted a girl and you are perfect, even when you are driving me crazy.
You are the light of our lives and believe it or not, your brother loves you too. He loves to play with you when he is in the mood and give you hugs. He will try and quiet you down when you are upset and get you your blankie before bed.

They LOVE giving hugs

You love to scream at the top of your lungs when you are excited, or pissed, and I hope you will soon learn the meaning of "shhhh".
Baby girl, you have grown so much in the last year. The baby is gone out of your face and you are now a toddler. I can't believe how fast the time has gone, but I can't wait to see the girl that you turn into. We are so blessed to have you in our lives and our family.
Happy 13 months pretty girl!!!!!


Our Diva in training

Remember you can follow me on Instagram (Kathrynelizabeth8) and Facebook

1 comment:

  1. You kids are so adorable. That 1st picture is precious. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)