Friday, January 4, 2013

Milspouse First Friday Fill-In #78




I'm linking up with Wife of a Sailor for this months first Friday fill in. You should link up too!

1. What's one thing in the past month you would have changed?
I think I would have to say eating a whole batch of cookies. :( I only make peanut blossoms and cut out cookies at Christmas time and they are my favorite cookies. I had NO self control and pretty much polished off a whole batch of peanut blossoms myself :( I wish I would have paid a little more attention to my eating over this break, ah well.

yummy Peanut Blossoms


2. What was your favorite thing that happened in December?
I would have to say just having M home this year and getting to play Santa together. It was nice having someone to share the joy of our kids at Christmas time with. Also having two weeks off wasn't too bad either. I could have lived without the lockdown we had the last day of school, but what can ya do when there are stupid people in this world.

3. What are you looking forward to in January?
Having my favorite Aunt come for a short visit. I love spending time with her and so do both of my kids. It's great!!!!

My Aunt and I at my wedding, my favorite pic of us


4. What did you do for New Year's Eve?
We had other couples with and without kids to our house. We made hamburgers and sausages along with veggies and dip and fruit. I made an amazing drink and the food went fast. Everyone seemed to have a great time and it was nice staying home and being able to spend the night with my family and friends. I hope we can do it like that again next year.

Pinned Image
Via

5. What are your hopes and wishes for 2013?
I hope that M can find a job and finish up his classes for his teaching certificate. I hope there will be no talk of deployment this year. I hope that my kids stay as healthy and happy as they are now, if not more so. I hope I don't take each day for granted and remember to take time to enjoy the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)