Friday, February 1, 2013

Milspouse First Friday Fill-In and Friday Letters

I love doing the first Friday fill-ins. So here we go!



1. What's one thing in the past month you would have changed?
Probably my eating habits. I have been wanting to lose this weight since I gained it all back and it's not coming off. I know I need to eat better and find the motivation to get to the gym, but it just didn't happen this month :(

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in January?
Getting to see some family I don't see very often. Getting to watch my favorite aunt play with Little L and Princess was just amazing.
Plus getting to see my cousin, who is like a brother to me, and getting to know his new girlfriend was awesome! We had a LOT of fun hanging out with them.


M had to jump in and be silly


I look horrible, but I was also fighting with M to keep his hands out of the pic
3. What are you looking forward to in February?
Hopefully getting to the gym
Seeing my Army Wife friend and have an Olive Garden Date.
Hopefully taking the kids to Sea World
Our upcoming Strong Bonds Retreat
Seeing Jeff Dunham in Tampa






4. What are your plans for Valentine's Day?
No plans as of yet. I am thinking we will either do something special just us or something special as a family. I'm thinking we'll do something as a family and maybe get steaks or something and eat at home. Stay away from the craziness. Plus we already bought little valentine's for the kids. It was M's idea and it melted my heart that he thought to do that.
We've never been big on celebrating the day.

5. What is your best advice for a MilSpouse whose spouse is deployed for Valentines Day?
My best advice would be to find something for either you and some girlfriends or you and your kids to do. Whether you go out to eat, order something in or make something you know they will love.




Now time for Friday Letters:
I had fun doing these last week, so I thought I would give them a shot again.

Dear Students:
Please don't make me regret the recent changes I made to the way we complete our assignments. I hope the individual responsibility and finding your own drive will help you succeed on the test. Please, I beg you, don't make me regret this. I think these new changes could be really cool and fun for you, if you don't blow it.

Dear Government:
I fear that our founding fathers would be so upset with how our government is run these days. Shame on you people, you are NOT upholding our constitution. Again, shame on you!

Dear Husband:
I'm sorry you are not feeling well again. I hope you get over this sickness soon. But I do appreciate you taking care of Little L while he was sick this week. You are an amazing husband and father.

Dear Family:
I am soooo excited you came to visit. I just wish I had been off work so that I could have hung out with you more. But alas our bills need to be paid. I just hope you all come visit more.

Dear Kids:
You two are too dang cute! I love you both with all of my heart and am so proud to be your mommy.

Princess and her new backpack

Daddy gone, the spot between the kids is where I was.....needless to say, they took up most of the bed

Playing outside

Cheese

Hi mommy! Little L is driving CRAZY!
Happy Friday ya'll!!!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Yay for seeing friends and an Olive Garden date. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for Sunday! Woo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to live in a military town and have always admired the strength of military spouses. found and following via the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids really are precious!! I am so happy that I have my soldier for V-day this year, but definitely feel for the ones that won't!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)