Monday, July 30, 2012

Things you never thought you had to tell your kids

This morning I was getting ready to take the kids to preschool, I had just gotten Baby E into her car seat and was walking around to the other side to open the door for Little L. As I round the corner.....what do I see......my son taking one big lick of my car!!!!!! I instantly said "Yuck! Don't lick the car! That's yucky!!!!!" I never thought I had to tell my son he shouldn't lick the car. Ahhhh! :)
What can ya do??? :)
I hope he learned his lesson, especially because my car isn't the cleanest right now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Lol oh man my 2 year old is going through this licking elbows? His own and wants to try out his brothers? He's weird

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)