Saturday, July 7, 2012

MilSpouse First Friday Fill-In (a day late)

Sorry I'm a day behind but we were really busy yesterday and I forgot to link up.

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
The one thing I would have changed was eating better. I have a goal of how much I want to lose by the end of this deployment and I didn't do a good job this past month. I came up with a lot of excuses about life getting in the way, but I still should have done better.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in June?
Being out of school and getting to spend time with my kiddos. Also we finally figured out why Baby E was wheezing!!!!! That was a HUGE relief!!!
3. What did you do to celebrate Independence Day?
We spent the day with my mom, swimming cooking out and went to the beach to watch the fireworks, only a storm rolled in before the fireworks went off.
4. When you PCS, what items do you take with you and not let the movers pack (and if you do a DITY, what do you take with you and not box up) (thanks to Sespi at And You Never Did Think for inspiring this question)?
Being in the reserves we will never have to PCS. But I would guess we would take important documents, clothes and such that we would need immediately and some toys for the kids.
5. What are you looking forward to in July?
I am looking forward to this being the last full month that I have to be a single mommy. We are in the final stretch of this deployment and I am getting REALLY excited!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the end of the deployment coming up soon!!! So happy for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)