Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Our 4th

We had a fun day today. We swam at my moms, cooked out, took a nap and went to the beach to watch the sunset. A friend of ours and her son came with us.
However, if you have ever been around toddlers you know that you cannot bring one toy for two kids. That is what happened tonight. I did not know my friend had a truck to play with and the boys had a hard time sharing the truck. Next time I go, I will ask what the other person is bringing.

Baby E loved all of the attention she got while at the beach. I have found out she takes after me and sweats like you wouldn't believe. I feel so bad for her, it's not fun to sweat so quickly, especially when you live in Fl.
We had a beautiful sunset.

When had this view on one side and this view on the other side:
See those lovely storm clouds coming in? Yea....they ended up making us leave before the fireworks began. The wind picked up and the lightning got closer, so we packed up and left. We literally made it to the car with about 2 minutes to spare before the rain poured down. Talk about good timing!


After baths, both kids passed out. I can still hear fireworks going off and I hope they stop soon. I have a feeling I won't be sleeping too good until they are done. Let's pray those who are setting them off are sober and making good choices!
Happy 4th! I hope you all had a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)