Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Teachers Pay Teachers, What a neat site!

I am so very excited! I have set up my site on Teachers pay Teachers! What do you ask is Teachers Pay Teachers? It is an online "store" where you can buy anything from plan books to worksheets to lessons for your classroom (many are even FREE). They even have resources for people who homeschool their children! I think it's such a neat site!!!! I have some things that are general as well as specific to Civics. If you want to link to my site, there is a link on the side bar under My Favorite Reads.


"Teachers Pay Teachers is the world's first and largest open marketplace for educators to buy, sell and share their original resources. TpT helps teachers to teach at their best and provides a community where teachers succeed."

Isn't that a great site??? You can find all kinds of resources. Even if you're just looking to get additional resources to help your student at home, or you are a teacher, this site has it all!!!!

I'm pretty excited about some of the new stuff I just posted to my site. I have been creating from scratch new stuff every year for my classroom. I share those resources with those I work with, but I would love to share it with other people as well. There is never a good reason to re-invent the wheel. :)

So, if you're a teacher or a parent, stop on by and check it out!

P.S. This site did not ask me to write a review on them. I am a member and have my own resources posted on their site. I just really wanted to share a great site with everyone! 

1 comment:

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)