Friday, August 30, 2013

5 Years Ago Today

On this day 5 years ago, I met my husband in person at a bar called Linksters. We actually met on eHarmony. Crazy, right???
We don't have an actual dating anniversary and have always said, "we met and he never left". :) So, today we celebrate 5 years of being together. We've had our ups and downs, and I am so thankful that we are having more ups than downs. I wouldn't change our life together for anything.

Our first "holiday" picture as a couple

The picture from his eharmony profile



From our wedding


At Fantasy Fest
Welcome home Soldier!
 I love you hunny! I can't wait to see what the coming years hold in store for us. I believe we can make it through anything. Happy anniversary!!!!!!

4 comments:

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)