Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Letters

It's Friday again! Thank goodness! This has been a long week! Time for Friday Letters!

Dear School year: Please be nice to me. I'm ready for a good group of students. Let's hope this year goes by fairly quickly.

Dear Master's: I'm sad I won't be starting you this year. I'm thinking I might wait until the kids are older to tackle this. When the school board can't confirm they will recognize the program for my step increase in pay, then it's not worth getting more into debt to possibly not get the pay increase. I'm still pretty bummed.

Dear Booger and Pretty Girl: Can you two get any cuter???? Booger I can't believe you're in VPK and loving it and Pretty Girl, you get more of your personality and attitude every day! (the teenage years could be difficult for us) I love that you two are finally playing together and enjoying each other's company. I love spending time just watching you two.

My 4 year old, so silly!

She LOVED the balloons!!!!!


Dear Husband: Thank you so much for fixing the screen to the back porch. I was getting tired of having our animals run away. Thankfully each came back. Also, thank you for the amazing hug good-bye the other day. It was really special and made my heart melt. Who thought a simple thing like a great hug could make you melt and make any dark day bright?

Dear Workout routine: Well, I have kind of fallen off the wagon, which is what I thought would happen once I returned to work, but I am determined to get back at you on Monday (ok maybe Tuesday)! I have to!!!!

I'm off to spend the weekend with my mom seeing as M is at drill this weekend. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. They are so adorable! :) I hope the school year goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new school year!! Hope you have a fun weekend with your mom! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)