Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Letters


Figured it was about time I started doing Friday Letters again. So, here we go! :)


Dear YMCA: While I love taking the Body Pump and TRX classes, you will need to make a better schedule for when I go back to work. Day time class times just won't work. I've been doing good, I average about 2-3 days a week. I think that's pretty good so far :)

Dear Crossfit: Thank you for FINALLY coming to our area. I would love to try you out, however you are sooooo EXPENSIVE!!!!! Ugh! Can we work on this, please???

Dear School: I am REALLY not happy about my schedule for next year, but I think I will turn a not so great situation into one that will turn out great for me in the end.

Dear Master's program: I think I finally found the program I want!!!!! I'm soooo excited about it!!! I just have to find a way to pay for it. Anyone know of any scholarships that are out there??? Also, I'm waiting to hear from my school board if the one I want to take will be approved. I can't believe that I possibly could be starting my masters in less than a month!!! Eeeekkk!!!! (This could get crossed off my summer to do list)

Dear ZEAL: Oh my gosh, do I love you!!!!! I have more energy than ever before, without the crash. I have also lost 7lbs and I equate that to you and the gym time. I'm so glad I was introduced to you!!! I am also so glad you are all natural! What a bonus!!! I am also so thankful to you for getting me off drinking pop every day. I don't really miss it, which is pretty nice. :) (especially seeing as I used to drink 2-3 per day)

Dear Husband: I am looking forward to you coming home. Who knew we would think a three week training was no big deal??? After dealing with a year long deployment, anything less than that seems doable.

Dear car: I swear you waited until M was gone to break. Thankfully you were easy to fix. I was afraid you were going to be more expensive and annoying to fix. I have to thank my husband too for calming me down when I was freaking out and for having a friend that works for Ford who was willing to help me out today. He literally changed the part in the parking lot. :)

Dear Gilmore Girls: How I love you! I love that on ABCFamily you have started from the beginning. I love that I am home to watch you and M isn't here to make fun of me for it. I loved you when you were on the air, and I love you now.

Dear school/work: I cannot believe I go back to work in like two weeks!!!! How horrible is that??? I think it's not so great. I'm not looking forward to it at all. :( Booo.

Dear Kids: Booger.....I cannot believe you will be starting VPK in like three weeks!!!! How did you get to be 4 already???? You have become so independent and strong willed.
Pretty girl......you act so much older than you really are. You are funny and finally learning how to play on your own. This makes Booger and I very happy (even though you LOVE being my shadow).
too cool for a shirt, he really is a Florida boy

Getting ready for a nightly movie date

Our ham
Whew.....that was quite a list :) Happy Friday!!!!!

I off to the gym today and then getting ready for M to get home tomorrow!!!!




5 comments:

  1. It's crazy how expensive crossfit is! I was shocked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! As I'm sitting here watching Gilmore Girls from Wednesday! I dvr them from ABCFamily and SOAP net!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! As I'm sitting here watching Gilmore Girls from Wednesday! I dvr them from ABCFamily and SOAP net!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Will is gone for a month, and mostly it's nothing compared to the deployment, but Will is taking it harder. I don't think he likes being in the states without me. He keeps telling me to quit and fly over, haha. Congrats on choosing a Master's program!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure where you live, but I would check out Groupon or Living Social for discounts on Crossfit. I see discounts for it at least once a week!! Usually, they are about 72% off the regular price!

    Congrats on starting your master's degree!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)