Sunday, August 25, 2013

Need a little help on deciding.....

Good Sunday morning to you all! It's about 9:15am and BOTH of my kids are still asleep. I actually went to check on them to make sure they are ok, and they are. It's not like Pretty Girl to sleep this long. I have to decide if I should wake her, or just let her wake up on her own. I will probably enjoy this alone time and let her wake on her own.

Anywhoo

I need some help from you all.

First, I have been using the Notes app on my iPhone to keep lists and things I need to remember. However, now that Pretty Girl plays with my phone I have noticed she keeps deleting some of my notes. Does anyone have a good recommendation for a list app? Preferably one that doesn't cost a fortune, or if anything? Thanks in advance.

Also, I have been toying with the idea of starting a second blog. This one would focus around my classroom and what kinds of things I am doing in the classroom. We are creating interactive notebooks and I would like it to kind of focus on that journey. I have noticed most of the education blogs use their grade level in their names. I need help picking out a name. I teach 7th grade civics and cannot for the life of me come up with something that is cute/catchy. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thank so very much!!!!!

I hope you all have a great Sunday!!!! We will be heading back over to my mom's as soon as they wake up. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think starting a 2nd blog is such a great idea, but I am not creative at all when it comes to names haha. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a creative bone in my body but its a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)