Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday Song Link-Up

Ok so it took me FOREVER to find a YouTube video for the song I wanted to use this week. So, please ignore the pictures in the video and just listen to the song. It's a really good song!
My husband called me this weekend and told me I needed to listen to a song because he had been listening to it a lot lately and it reminded him of me. So, I found the song and listened to it, and boy was he right! My husband is VERY much more country than I am. He would rather live out in the sticks on a large piece of land than in the city, he hates being in big crowds, he enjoys hunting, mudding, etc. When we first met on e-harmony he had a picture of himself on a 4-wheeler covered in mud....let me tell you I was a little concerned with what I was getting myself into, but I was intrigued by him so I went for it. I am so glad I did! That was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life!
The part of the song that reminded me of me was the part about sitting in the rocking chair and having the first June Bug buzzing by her head, that is so me. I don't like any kind of bug, and I don't like when they get near me, but I would brave the bugs to be near him and spend time with him.
I hope you enjoy the song. Don't forget to link up with Goodnight Moon!





1 comment:

  1. Cute song! Country life and country boys are the way to go! You can't find better men, then you find in them <3

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)