Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday song Link-Up

This week I picked Watching You by Rodney Atkins. Every time I hear this song it makes me think of M and Little L. You would not believe that Little L mimics EVERYTHING my husband does. He doesn't do this with me, only daddy.
This song also makes me tear up every time because I just love watching Little L and my husband together. They are too cute!
It also reminds me of my husband because of the Jeep. My husband had a jeep before we met when he lived in Kentucky, but due to a horrible accident he no longer had the Jeep. He told me since the day we started dating that one day he would have another one. Well, he has finally purchased a 1994 Jeep to fix up. I can't wait for him to fix it up and then we can start driving it (or I can once I learn how to drive a stick)

Don't forget to link up with Goodnight Moon and share your song!




3 comments:

  1. Love this song! Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song! Just stopping by and saying hello via the song link up.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)