Saturday, March 3, 2012

So Thankful

Oh my goodness! I just have to say thank you to all of the people out there reading my little blog and leaving me comments. It really means the world to me, especially to see your kind, heartfelt, inspirational and witty comments. It really makes me feel more connected to the Army wife world. It's hard to feel apart of things living so far away from a base. But knowing others are going through the same thing as me, makes me feel a little less alone in this.
So, to all of you who read my little blog, please know that I truly appreciate you and am so thankful I have "met" each of you. :)
I also need to thank my other friends that have helped to keep me sane through this deployment. Having people to spend time with and talk to helps to make things a little easier. I miss my husband dearly, but am so thankful that we are finally past our 6 month mark!!!! We are finally on the downward end of this deployment and I cannot wait for him to be home with us again!


Thank you to each one of you for helping me make it through this time in my life. I am truly grateful for each one of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)