Thanks to the super sweet Jen over at The Adventure of Our Army Life nominated me for the Sunshine award! Thanks so very much!!!!
The Rules Are:
1. Include the award logo in your post
2. Link to the person who nominated you
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award.
Here are my 10 questions:
1. What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear to end up alone in life.
2. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
I used to be a night owl and I guess I still am, but with the kids I now sometimes have to be a morning person. I'm not a fan.
3. If you could change one thing from your past what would it be?
I think it would be that I didn't live in either a large city like New York or didn't do a study abroad program. I would have loved to live in England, even if it was just for a short time.
4. Do you have any pets, if so what kind?
We have a cat named Trevor and a shit-zu puppy named Roxy.
5. Did you do everything you wanted to do this summer?
I think I did a pretty good job of completing my summer list. I was proud of what I completed this year.
6. What is your favorite song?
Don't stop believing by Journey
7. If you were on a deserted island what 3 things would you take with you?
My kids and husband. Sun screen (I burn easily). A trunk full of books.
8. Would you rather cook or go out to eat?
Eat out, only because I don't like to cook. But I have to cook to eat healthy and to save money.
9. What is your dream car?
A blue Camaro. Or a 50s ford truck (the bubble kind)
10. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
I like my job. But I would not mind being my own boss of a successful business.
I am going to nominate anyone who would like to participate. Sorry my brain is fried at the moment. My ten questions are:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
2. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
3. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would you meet?
4. What is your favorite animal?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. What is your favorite TV show?
7. Read any good books lately, if so, what?
8. What is one item you could not live without?
9. What is your favorite Disney movie?
10. Favorite place to relax.
Please leave me a comment if you are going to participate so I can read your answers! I can't wait to read what you all write. :)