Friday, September 20, 2013

My kit arrived!!!

I am over the moon today! My starter kit for Origami Owl arrived in the mail yesterday! Last night the kids and I went through my new kit. I cannot put into words how excited I am about this new adventure that I am on! I just LOVE this company and their product!!!!

Opening my box! It was like Christmas!!!!
Top picture is all of the fun stuff, charms, boxes, menus. Bottom is on top of all of the fun stuff and holds the lockets

I also created my own Living Locket.
I chose:
*"mom" charm, because I'm a mom to two beautiful children
*"crown" charm, because every girl has a princess inside
*"heart family" charm, because I love my family. They mean the world to me.
*"red heart" charm, because it's pretty.
I put all of my charms in the small silver locket with a small silver chain. I just love it!


I will be announcing my business on Facebook I think on Friday!!!! I will also be hosting my launch party soon! I just cannot wait! I have my binder of resources set up and I think I am ready to go!

I hope you are all having a great Thursday! One more day until Friday!!!!!

4 comments:

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)