Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Letters

It's Friday again, which means it's time for Friday Letters :)


Dear husband: It sucks you have to leave us for a month. It would be nice to get more than a weeks notice, but that's the Army, right??

Dear students: I swear the ones who are failing after three weeks, not cool. I mean how hard is it to pay attention in class and get your homework done???

Dear kids: You guys are too cute! I love the personalities that are coming out. Pretty Girl your vocabulary is just exploding and it's super cute (except for the whining)

Dear Gym: I SWEAR I will get back into going to the gym. My goal is to start this coming Monday. I've lost 10lbs and have about 20 more to go. I need to get on this like now.

Dear weight: If you could just drop off, that would be great, thanks! Thank goodness for ZEAL because without it I wouldn't have the energy I do and the weight I've lost would have come right back. I'm so thankful I found it! (plus it's all natural, bonus) :)

Dear Roxie (our puppy): I swear you need to figure out how to stop chewing everything or else you won't be able to be left out of your cage while we are gone or sleeping. Walking into the kids room to see their toy basket over turned and half the toys chewed beyond repair this morning, not cool!

Dear in-laws: I'm so thankful we are talking again. I know things aren't like how they used to be and they probably never will, but it's nice we can come visit and M has his parents in his life again.

I believe that is all for now. I hope you all have a great weekend!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. awe, i'm right there with you on that motivation.

    have a wonderful weekend dear.
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow failing after 3 weeks?! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I've never heard of Zeal...Gotta love the Army!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)