Friday, December 7, 2012

Milspouse First Friday Fill-In


1
I am linking up today with Wife of a Sailor for the Milspouse First Friday Fill-In! You should go and link up too! :)

1. What is one thing in the past month you would have changed?
Not telling my husband what is on my mind all of the time. I need to do a better job of that and stop being scared to make him mad.
Also my eating habits. They have gotten horrible lately and it’s starting to show.
2
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in November?
Getting to go up to Michigan and see my dad and other family members. It has been too LONG since I’ve been home to visit and it felt great (despite the cold)

3.  What is your favorite holiday memory?
That would have to be our Christmas tradition growing up. every Christmas eve we would go to one person’s house (it rotated  every year) we would eat a bunch of yummy food and cookies. I would play with my cousin and sometimes go to church with my mom, grandma and aunts. Then my Aunt Patti and Grandma would spend the night at my house (which is awesome seeing as I am an only child) and would be there to open presents the next morning. I loved that tradition and miss it to this day.

4.  What are your plans for New Year’s Eve?
Nothing yet. I doubt we will do anything special. Having two kids makes it a little more difficult. I would like to have some friends over that also have kids and have a nice quiet evening. Guess I should talk to my hubby about it. 

5. What are you looking forward to in December?
Christmas! It is my favorite holiday. I love all of the lights and traditions around the holiday. One year my husband will share in my joy (we just have to get his bad memories out of his head first)

1 comment:

  1. I agree about #1 I struggle with that too...need to be more open and honest.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)