Friday, December 14, 2012

A year ago today

It's hard to believe that a year ago today I was sitting at dinner with my best army wife friend having an amazing dinner at Olive Garden. She was kind enough to take me to dinner on the night before I was to be induced to have our second baby. I was a nervous wreck, I had never been induced before. Little L's birth came as a shock to us, seeing as he was born a month early. Anyways. While at dinner I started to get really uncomfortable. I thought it was just because I had been sitting awhile. Now looking back on what happened later that night, I am convinced that my labor started that night at dinner.
So, tomorrow we will celebrate our little miracle. Our little bundle of joy. We are so lucky to have her in our lives. Happy early birthday to our beautiful girl Baby E!

P.S. As I write this and am so excited for our baby girl, my heart breaks for all of the families who lost a loved one today. It was a senseless act and so sad. My thoughts and prayers are with those families tonight. I cannot imagine.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still mad that you didn't tell me until after the fact that you were uncomfortable that night. Glad I could help induce labor. So happy for you making it through the first year again! So wish we could be there. Happy birthday L!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Happy birthday to her for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)