Monday, January 16, 2012

One month and a day

Baby E is now one month and a day old. I can't believe a month has already passed. She is now sleeping at least 4 hours at a time at night and is starting to be more awake during the day. Although now I have about 9 packages of size one diapers that I need to exchange for size 2 diapers. That's right, our baby E is now a whopping 13 lbs!!!! Holy cow! She is also eating around 6oz of formula! Little L was a preemie and I believe he didn't go into size 2 diapers until he was close to 4 months old. So, we are having the opposite problem with Baby E is what we had with Little L.

I do feel quite blessed with my little family. I have two healthy kids with one of the most amazing men I have ever met. He is a great friend, husband and father.

On the in-law situation. I have not heard from them in over a week. I guess they aren't going to do anything to help the situation. Which of course is their loss. Not only are they losing their relationship with the one son who is worth something, but their daughter-in-law and their grandchildren. I thought if for nothing else, they would fix the situation because the husband is in the sand box or at least for the grandchildren. They have been waiting to have grandchildren they didn't have to raise (they are raising my husband's brother's kids) and now they have two, which they aren't seeing because they are being stupid. It's their loss, but also sad.

I just still can't believe how fast a month has gone by. Thank goodness, each month that goes by means we are another month closer to the Husband coming home for good. :) That is a day that I cannot wait for!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)