Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's getting closer

I'm happy to report that baby E is feeling much better! She is still a little stuffy, but at least she is finally getting over her cold. It was rough here for a few days, but thank goodness for my mom and dad. I don't know what I would do without them. My mom has been at my house every night since baby E's birth and my dad came down for a visit to help out as well. I'm not sure I would be so sane at the moment without them. Of course hearing from my husband helps with the sanity as well. We are finally counting down to R&R and I cannot wait. I think I am making myself sick with anxiety and excitement over him finally getting to come home. It seems like it will never get here.
Little L has gone back to daycare and it has helped everyone out. He is happier being back in his routine and playing with kids his own age, and I am able to spend time with baby E and get some sleep. I don't know how stay at home moms do it. I don't think I would be a very good stay at home mom, I give those moms a lot of credit.
I'm really excited for a girl's night out on Friday. I haven't been out without the kids since baby E was born, so I am really looking forward to a night out without them. Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my kids, but I think a night out would do me some good.
So, it has been freezing here the last two days, which makes it hard for me to find the motivation needed to get some things done. I want to start going for walks with baby E so that I can start losing this weight. I have a deadline of August to be back where I was when I met my husband. That means I need to lose about 30 pounds. I need to get working. I just hope I can do it. I know my husband is skeptical because I said I wanted to lose weight before we had our big wedding for family and friends and I didn't lose any, but now that I am done having kids, and I WANT to lose the weight I will be more successful. I just need to make sure I don't start the emotional eating, which will be hard with the husband deployed. Wish me luck!
Well, I need to get some sleep before baby E wakes up. I hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)