Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Letters

It's Friday again! I am so thankful for Friday's! It's time for another Friday letters!


Dear Students: I am upset by how many of you failed quarter 1. I have 3 course recovery classes and TWO are filled to capacity! I'm not sure what we are going to do if more kids fail throughout the year and these kids don't finish and get out. This is NOT how I expected the beginning of the year to be. 1st quarter always used to be what saved the kids throughout the year. Guess not this year :(

Dear Booger and Pretty Girl: You two are the light of my life! I love you both to death and can't imagine my life without you. One minute you are driving me crazy and the next you are doing something cute or sweet and it just melts my heart. I love watching you interact with your daddy. That is the BEST thing in the world to watch. You two are very lucky to have him as a daddy.

Dear Origami Owl: I am so thankful you came into my life. I had my second Jewelry Bar this past weekend and it was a smash hit! I can't wait to save up this extra money and save up for our honeymoon, that we haven't taken yet. I just hope the momentum stays after the holidays. I have four more Jewelry bars booked and one Book party through the middle of December. I am looking into getting set up to do Take-Out parties for those who don't live near me. They are really cool!


Dear Husband: You are amazing! I love seeing the old you again. We are having so much fun and it's great having you there to help with the kids and the every day stuff. I love that things are getting back to normal. I love being able to talk to you and I know I need to work on opening up again, and I promise, I am. It's hard to break down walls that have been built up. But you are amazing and I'm so thankful to have you in my life! I love you!

Current weekend: I have a busy weekend ahead of me. I have a training for school all day on Saturday and then another Jewelry Bar on Sunday. I hope it's as good as the one I just had. I love doing this job! I LOVE watching people go down memory lane as they pick their charms and lockets. I love hearing their stories that go with them and why they are making the choices they made. It's amazing and I just love it! I love it and the product!
playing superheros at Nana's and Poppop's

Decided to wear her cape like a dress

Love this!

What do you have planned this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that everything is going well (minus the failing students). I hope you have an amazing weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her cape dress is very stylish! She is too cute! Glad your business is going so well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear your husband is doing better!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)