Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Instagram

Well, I did it. I joined Instagram and I LOVE it! Sorry to those that have started following me early, I posted a lot of pictures from our trip up north and couldn't figure out how to post multiple pictures at once. But never fear, I figured it out! :)

So if you would like to see the more every day pictures of me and my family (mainly of my two adorable children) then please follow me on Instagram under the name kathrynelizabeth8.


Have a great Tuesday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Watch out! Instagram can be addicting. :-)

    I found you through the blog hop and am your newest follower. I was kinda maybe hopin' that you'd follow me back ;-) !

    Hugs,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)