Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Life Lately with a bullet post

In the style of Jenn, I'm doing a bullet post. It seems to be the best for an update. :)

  • I only work two day this week! Woo Hoo! I'm looking forward to some time off work
  • M has been working a lot and has been gone a lot. It feels like he's preparing for a deployment, but he's not.
  • We still don't have plans for Thanksgiving yet :/ The planner in me is going a little crazy. I'm getting our house in order, just in case and we have a turkey, just in case.
  • Pretty girl will be 3 on the 15th of December! How is that possible?!?!?!
goofball

  • I have come down with a cold and it's kicking my butt!
  • Pretty girl FINALLY let me put her hair into a pony tail for the first time. She looked sooo cute!
gone are the cute pictures I think :(

  • Pretty girl got a new bike a few weeks ago. She outgrew her tricycle, and instead of waiting for her birthday, we got her one early and she LOVES  it! She would ride it every day if she could.
Her new Sophia bike

  • We still have Halloween candy in our house and I cannot wait for it to be gone.
  • I'm sooooo excited to start getting ready for Christmas time! It's my favorite time of year, but I refuse to start getting ready for it before Thanksgiving is over. One holiday at a time.
  • Of course that doesn't mean I won't put up our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving :)
  • Work is going good, but super stressful and busy. Many days I don't have time to just stop and sit all day.
  • I haven't read a book in over a month and I'm missing it. I have two I want to read, but just haven't found the time.
  • Booger is finally getting the hang of school. Yea!!!!! He is really good at math and loves it. He talks about his three best friends all of the time. Should I be worried two are girls?
  • I met one's mother the other day and she informed me how her daughter REALLY liked Booger. His first crush. How cute!
First school picture. Where did my baby go???

  • I need to start working out again and cut pop out of my diet, but I can't seem to find the motivation to do so. I've gained about 5lbs back since this summer and I'm afraid more will creep on during the holidays. :(
  • Otherwise we are just trucking along. I want to blog more, but finding the time has been difficult. I promise to try harder along with everything else I have to change or fix.
Kat

3 comments:

  1. Yall seem busy! Glad to hear all is going well though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just clicked over to see if you've blogged lately, but you aren't showing up on my reader! Gonna have to see what that's all about and get it fixed! Glad y'all had a good Thanksgiving! I am of the same mind when it comes to holidays. One at a time is plenty enough for me too!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)