Woo hoo! It's Friday again! I am soooo excited! Now it's time for Five for Friday!
1. Today is the LAST day before winter break! That means two whole weeks with no work. Just LOTS of family time.
2. Christmas is right around the corner. Are we done shopping yet? Nope. Hopefully we will get it done this weekend. We aren't doing much because my family down right spoils our kids, and we are running out of closet space :)
3. Christmas is my FAVORITE time of year! I love all of the cheer, the decorations and I LOVE giving presents. Especially if I thought long and hard about what to get someone and I know it's something they want. It's the best! Plus with the two kids, seeing the magic in their eyes is just priceless.
4. We are hosting Christmas Eve open house. M's parents used to do it, but we have taken it over. I am excited to be able to stay home on Christmas eve. It's not easy going out on nights like this with little ones.
5. This will be the first Christmas without my Grandma. She is in every Christmas memory I have. Since I was little her and my Aunt Patti would sleep over on Christmas eve and be there to open presents the next morning. We carried on that tradition with our little family. It will be hard and strange not having her around.
Now that my five for Friday is all about Christmas. What do you love/hate most about this season???