Friday, October 5, 2012

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In




1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
I would love to change our cars being broken into. I really think that changed a lot of things in our household and we are still somewhat recovering from that.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in September? 
My favorite thing that happened in September would be our Army friends visiting from Iowa! It was so great getting to hang out with my Best Army Wife friend! It was much needed.
3. Sometimes I like to sit on my couch and eat ______ from a ______ with a _________. - Courtesy of Just Another Snarky Navy Wife
Sometimes I like to sit on my couch and eat ice cream with sprinkles from a bowl with a spoon.
I know I'm not very creative, but I LOVE ice cream with sprinkles
4. What was your favorite childhood Halloween costume? - Courtesy of Random Army Wife
I don't really have a favorite childhood Halloween costume. I know I liked my Cat Woman one, but other than that one doesn't really stand out for me.
Now Little L. I have loved him in both of his. His first year he was Tigger and the second year he was a Lion. He was too cute!


Little L at 5 months as Tigger


Little L at 17 months as a Lion

5. What are you looking forward to in October?
Spending time with my family and dressing the kids up for Halloween. I think this year will be fun with Little L being 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)