Friday, September 7, 2012

Milspouse First Friday Fill-In





It's that time again. Time to link up with Wife of a Sailor for the Milspouse First Friday Fill In!!!!

1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?
Maybe learning how to relax a little. I have been VERY stressed lately and I have no idea what the cause is. I don't like it, but I'm not sure I've done a whole ton to change it either. Kind of sad when you think about it. Hopefully I can do better.

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in August? 
M CAME HOME!!!!!! (I thought that deserved all caps)

3. What did you do to celebrate Labor Day?
M, the kids and I ran errands. We ended up buying the laminate for our floors and a brand new bedroom set! I am super excited for both! The laminate because we get to get rid of the yucky blue carpet that is in the dinning room and the tiles in the kitchen that are no longer attached to the floor. Plus this is the first time I've been able to pick out a brand new bedroom set. Plus it's a king bed and an awesome new mattress that will hopefully help M's back! :)

4. What do you HAVE to have handy by your bedside?
My phone and my ipad. I need my phone in case someone calls or texts and I use it as my back up alarm. My ipad because I use it like a computer and it also has my nook app on it. :) I've been trying to read more lately.

5. What are you looking forward to in September?
Shannon, my Army Wife Battle Buddy is coming to visit!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see her and her son and hopefully have at least one date to Olive Garden. Hopefully we will be able to get the guys together as well. :)





4 comments:

  1. I love that you are looking forward to us coming down! At least 1 olive garden date is a MUST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your page through the link for this post! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it definitely deserves ALL CAPS! Congrats again. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your husband coming home!! That sounds like a good way to spend Labor Day...we need to look at new laminate and new bedroom furniture too.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)