Saturday, May 24, 2014

New Blog Design and Life Happenings

Wow! A lot has been happening that I need to blog about. I really want to get back into blogging this summer. I sure miss it! Anywhooo. I need a new blog design and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for someone to help me with this? I would love to do it my own, but I just can't take the time to learn how to do it, nor do I have the patience for it right now. So, recommendations are welcomed!


This is what I'm thinking of for my new blog header. What do you think?

Booger graduated from VPK on Friday. I can't believe he is done with preschool and will be starting kindergarten in the fall. How did my baby get so big???

I only have 5 days left of school with the kids and 7 total until summer. I am ready to spend some quality time with my kiddos and to get back into the gym. I can't believe this school year is almost over. On one hand I'm happy about it because this school year has been super stressful with all of the extra responsibilities that were added to my plate, but on the other, I need like one more month to get everything done and help get more kids out of summer school. Too many are waiting until the last minute to finally get into gear.

I tried Jamberry for the first time tonight. I'm pretty impressed with it so far. What will be a huge seller for me is if they last longer than regular nail polish like they say they will. I love all of their designs and think I would use them a lot more than I would use regular nail polish.

I don't know if you can see it, but my middle finger is the one with the Jamberry on its nail. What do you think?

Well, I'm off. Time for bed. I have to finish cleaning the house and getting ready to celebrate Booger's birthday with family tomorrow. Hard to believe he will be 5 on Monday. Seriously?!?!? 5!!!! I can't believe I'M old enough to be the mother of a 5 year old.

Have a great Saturday night!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I would be able to help you if you send me what you are thinking. Let me know. And happpy almost summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using jamberry nails they are the best!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! I think I fell in love with them! One of the reasons I never do my nails is because they always chip. This could become quite a problem for me :)

      Delete
  3. I sure hope you can get through this last little bit without going crazy.
    Happy Birthday to L tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did make it, thankfully and he had a great birthday!

      Delete
  4. Getting a new blog design is SO fun! The chicks that did mine did an amazing job, but it's been a couple of years and they are pretty pricey. However, it is great to invest in a quality design/designers because if anything goes wrong they will always fix it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)