Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day from our family to yours. I forgot to take pics of the kids this morning, but hopefully I can get some tonight. Not that they are wearing anything special, but it's still nice to have a picture of them.

The husband and I didn't met in the conventional way, we met on eHarmony, went on our first date and the rest is history. If you would like to read all about it, you can see it here. :)

We discussed Valentine's Day about a week ago. I told my husband that I would much rather have a date night with him then any present. So, he made the arrangements by deciding where we were going and getting us a babysitter.

Of course he didn't hold true to not getting me anything and got me a shooting vest for when we go skeet shooting! I'm so excited!!! Now I can carry my own ammo. :) Plus the trim is pink. It's super cute! I can't wait to go out and try it!



M then decided we would go to Bone Fish Grill. I had never been there (one it's expensive and two I'm not a huge seafood fan), but let me tell you, it was one of the BEST dinners I have ever had! The food was amazing and so was my company. I tell you what, it was an amazing night for it being so low key. I am so glad we didn't let the lady on the phone who told us there were no reservations before 8:45pm that night and the wait was 50 mins. Thank goodness! We actually only had to wait about 10 mins to get seated. It was perfect!!!!!


We have had a few bumps again lately and finally I feel like we are reconnecting and things are going in the right direction again. I'm not sure if I have changed or what, but I am positive things are going in the right direction. We will get over this and we will be stronger for it. :)

So, I will leave you with the most recent pic of me and my hunky hubby and say, Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family! May you all enjoy your day, whether it's big or small, enjoy the ones you love.

Love iPhone pics :) 

6 comments:

  1. I love Bonefish Grill! The brunch on Sundays are awesome, plus they have bottomless mimosas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very nice way to celebrate valentines day. Happy Valentines Day to your family too.

    military spouse education

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you two were able to get out. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I'm sure a date night away was just what you all needed. And how romantic of the hubs to plan it all for you. I love it when men take control of a situation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gift! Hope your weekend is going amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy to hear you guys are connecting. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)