Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful day today. We are taking the kids out with our friends and their son. Our kids are the same age, so it will be a lot of fun. Plus we are going to their neighborhood, which has sidewalks and is way safer than ours. I won't take our kids trick or treating in our neighborhood. People drive too fast. :(

The kids wanted to say Happy Halloween to everyone! (please excuse the messy house)

I thought it would be fun to look back at some of the kids Halloween costumes from the past.
Boogers first Halloween

His second Halloween

Me last year at Fantasy Fest

Pretty Girl's first Halloween (see we re-used the costume)

Booger was Thomas last year
 I am hoping to take quite a few pictures tonight. I love the kid's costumes this year. They are so cute!

Happy Halloween!!!!!

1 comment:

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)