Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Letters

It's finally Friday again, here are my Friday letters. :)



Dear Students: We are in the home stretch, I know we still have a LOT of information to go over before the EOC at the end of May, but please don't give in now. Just because FCAT is over doesn't mean the school year is. I'm really afraid we won't get nearly enough done.

Dear course recovery kids: Really???? NOW you all want to work and get stuff done? You realize that if you worked this hard all year, you wouldn't be in this boat now. You wouldn't be worried about failing for the year and possible summer school.

Dear professional development: You were actually pretty good last night. You were relevant and interesting. The time went by quickly and you didn't keep us the whole time. That's a win in my book.

Dear working out: Well I kind of suck at really getting a good work out in, but I'm getting better at getting at least my wall sit and plank every day. I figure that is better than nothing, right?

Friday's plank and wall sit

Dear Yellow Ribbon: I am not looking forward to you. Please don't be boring (even though I know you will be) I hope we have a good weekend away and nothing goes too wrong. Praying for a good weekend.

Dear Pretty Girl: Your terrible twos are starting to come out and that needs to stop. You have another 6 months until you are 2 and I'm not ready for the terrible twos yet. :(
Booger and Pretty Girl reading together last night

I hope you all have a great weekend!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun this weekend! And I still think your daughter is the cutest thing- I don't believe that she is anything close to "terrible"! ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)