Monday, March 25, 2013

Our (Very Early) Spring Break

Our school district decided it would be a good idea to have our spring break in early March. Not quite sure why they thought that was a good idea, but it is what it is. We didn't do much over spring break this year, which is fine by me. It was nice to just hang out and relax.
We ended up sending the kids to preschool for two days. That was much needed for me. Because you all know even if your husband is at home, if your kids are there, you aren't fully relaxing. Anyways. One day M and I went to the gun range together (which was a lot of fun), one day we just ran around town, M installed our new doggie door (which our cat loves and the dog won't use), we got new lamps for our living room that actually match, M and I went to the Cabaret with some family friends. It was a nice week that of course went too fast. The Cabaret was ok, not as good as the one we went to before, but the company was great. It was called Urban Cowboy. Three of the singers were good, but two really sucked. They couldn't keep their tone. But it was nice still nice to get out without the kids.
Pretty girl at Best Buy

They both had to sit down below

M and I at the Cabaret (sorry for the crappy pic quality)

I love this man!

Booger playing Fireman. :) He's too cute!


I enjoyed having M home for spring break this year. I believe this is the first year in two years that he has been home with us. So, that alone was nice. It's going to be a long haul until the end of the school year.

2 comments:

  1. I always wonder why they have spring break whens its cooler... of course being from NH it's always snowy during spring break lol. BUT now being in AL this year, we are on spring break now and they are saying its the coldest its been all year....so I guess we lose lol oh well, theres no snow on the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Kansas they have spring break right in the middle of March. Spring break here in Georgia is next week I believe. Actually over Easter. I'm glad you had a good time regardless! Always good to have some time with your man minus your cute kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)