Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sick Baby

Well, Baby E has her first cold. You can tell she is miserable. I wish there was more I could do to make her feel better. But with her only being two weeks old the only thing I can do is suck out her nose and give her saline drops. Thankfully she sleeps quite a bit during the day, so hopefully that will help her get over this cold quicker.
My dad just left this morning and I am nervous about doing all of this on my own. I was able to handle just little L on my own, but I'm not sure how I will do with having two kids. Hopefully I will be able to handle all of this. I guess we will see.
I sure can't wait for my husband to come home. I always knew how much he helped with little L when he was an infant, but there is a huge hole in our life and home without him here.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! If you need to vent I am always here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That means a lot to me. Same goes for you as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)