Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Introduction

Hello!
I thought I would take a second to introduce myself. My name is Kathryn, I'm 29, a teacher and a mother of two, a boy who is 2 1/2 and a girl who is 2 weeks old. I am also an army wife, my husband is a 1LT Combat Engineer in the Army Reserve. We are currently in our first deployment. Life can be very interesting and I thought I would use this blog as a way to vent my joys and frustrations of life, deployment and everything else.
I was looking online for any blogs of wives of combat engineers and wasn't able to find any, so if I can help anyone with this blog, that would be awesome. I welcome comments and getting to know new people, so feel free to comment or send me an email.
I hope you enjoy reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)