Saturday, July 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Today is my husband's birthday. He has finally caught up to me :) (I'm 8 months older than him, a fact he never lets me forget)
So, happy birthday M! I know we have had some major ups and downs, but I hope you have an absolutely amazing day.
 Hopefully one year the Army will allow you to be home on your actual birthday. (I think it's been about 3-4 years since he's been home for his birthday)
Seeing as he couldn't be with us today, I had the kids make a quick video saying happy birthday to him and it turned out super cute! (just please ignore the state in which they are dressed, we are just hanging out at home today)
 
 



I was able to get part of his present delivered before he left. I got him Poopourri :) Have you seen the commercial for this yet? He found this hilarious and I just couldn't resist getting it for him.



The rest of his present is on its way as we speak and he will just have to open it when he gets home. :)

Happy Birthday M! Have a great day! Here's to you and turning 31!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope he has a wonderful birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that video is HILARIOUS! Saving to show to Steve. Happy birthday to your husband!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! :) I promise I will write back if you leave a comment :)